Are you constantly stressed because of clutter around you? Do you feel often that you are unorganized? You are not alone and let me show you a simple way to feeling organized in minutes. And, that’s with Trello.
What is Trello?
In their own words
Trello makes it easy to organize anything with anyone.
- It is a web-based tool, complimented by nice and simple mobile apps
- Works with the concept of organizations (grouping boards) and boards (grouping items)
- With Notifications and Due dates, can be used as a To-Do tool as well
- Supports comments and notes on the items
- Can be used as a collaboration tool, for example in an Agile team or small project teams
How to feel organized?
This is what I did and for sure I felt more organized at the end of this exercise. May be you should try this too.
- Sign up with Trello
- Create 3 Boards based on top 3 categories that matter to you. In my case they were – Goals, Books (to read), Ideas
- For each board, Create Lists. For e.g., in the Books board the lists can be – Currently reading, Next 5 reads, Backlog, Finished, Favorites
- For each list, start adding Items
- Finish this exercise for all Boards and Lists
- Add Due dates and Notifications for items that are more important
- Of course, you can add more boards as you need them (Current count for me is 8 boards)
At the end of this exercise, I am sure you will feel more organized.
For me, this is a way to offload items and ideas that would otherwise clutter my mind, into a organization tool. This will free up my mind for further thoughts and subsequently I will go back to Trello again.
Go, sign up with Trello and let me know how it helped you.