I love speaking in public conferences, meetups and other forums where I have an opportunity to share my experience with curious minds. At a broad level, I enjoy speaking on the following topics.
- Business Agility
- DevOps and Cloud transformation
- Technical leadership
- Modern enterprise architecture (microservices, serverless computing etc.)
If you like me to speak at your next event, do drop me a note here. I will be glad to have a discussion.
Here are some of my past speaking engagements.
Clariden Global DevOps 2018 Conference (Singapore)
In the DevOps 2018 conference organized by Clariden Global, I chose to talk on – How DevOps can bridge the gap between IT teams, business users and customers. You can find my entire presentation here.
Here are the key tips for a successful DevOps transformation.
- Frequent and constructive demonstrations
- Validate ideas, quickly and cheaply
- Data analysis must be a “before” thought
- Celebrate failures with learning
IDC Business Innovation Forum 2018 (Singapore)
In the Business Innovation forum organized by IDC, I shared my thought on implementing DevOps in a Hybrid cloud environment. You can find my entire presentation here.
I summarized the key points with an acronym – SCoViTZ
- S – Script everything
- Co – Containers are your friends
- Vi – Virtualize the bottlenecks
- T – Test Automation First
- Z – Zero lead-time to start development